Sports Quiz Finals - Answers to Incidents Round
1. In memory of his Spanish friend Ratzenberger who had died the previous day.
2. The batsman replaced it on the spot and hit it for a four.
4. Holyfield hit the left after time for the round was up. Thus the referee disqualified him and declared Barry the winner. But as Barry had been knocked out, so he could not box for the next 28 days, making the other finalist the winner.
5. The match was defaulted due to injury. Stephan Edberg had abdominal strain.
6. A solar eclipse occurred that day and the Indian Cricket Board did not want the responsibility of 50,000 spectators damaging their eyes by staring at the Sun.
Do not close this window. You can use this window to open answers side by side to the questions using the links on the left.