Cartoons Quiz Prelims - Answers
1. The Foxes in Foxtrot. Here's a sample.
2. Alfred E Neuman.
3. Erich Beagle.
4. Lion King.
5. The numbers on the vests of the Beagle Boys..
7. Snowy in Tintin.
8. Popeye, spinach.
11. Thomson and Thompson.
13. His initials in reverse - RG - are pronounced Hergé in French.
14. The Emperor's New Groove.
15. It showed the tiny unnamed village of Asterix and company.
16. Because it was thought that a girl child could be marketed as dolls; which they subsequently did, and successfully.
17. Cruella de Vil.
19. Shaggy and Scooby Doo.
20. Doc Boy, the brother of Jon in Garfield. Meet him and other characters.
21. Cousin Fethry.
22. The Real Ghost Busters - For catching ghosts.
24. Chamataka the fox and Doob Doob the crocodile.
25. Fighter Toads - Computer, Cutter, Master and Shooter, respectively.
26. Wiley of Non Sequitur fame.
Do not close this window. You can use this window to open answers side by side to the questions using the links on the left.