Trivia Quiz Prelims - Answers
1. Barbie the doll.
2. Henry Ford and the assembly line.
3. The sewing machine.
4. Boeing planes.
5. Paper sizes 9"X14" and 8"X13" respectively.
6. They appeared in the first column of Ripley's Believe it or Not.
8. Einstein's brain.
9. It said, 'Thou shall commit adultery.'
10. The End of the World as We Know It.
12. The Fools Day on 1st of April.
13. Mona Lisa.
14. None. It is verbal.
16a. Pearl Harbor bombing.
16b. The D-Day landings.
17. Happy Birthday to You.
18. The Gestapo.
19. Alfred Hitchcock.
20. The Sleeping Beauty.
21. Hattie McDaniel, Mammy in Gone with the Wind.
23. Alcatraz - The Rock - Maximum security prison off-shore San Fransisco.
24. He cut his left ear, whereas the painting shows the right ear bandaged.
25. William Shakespeare.
Do not close this window. You can use this window to open answers side by side to the questions using the links on the left.