Literature Quiz Finals - Answers to Choose Your Book Round
1. For a young maid between the contract of her marriage and the day it is solemnized.
2. Touchstone doesn't like the cut of a certain courtier's beard.
3. Phoebe; Christopher Marlowe.
1. Because he had exceptional talent with the lupara, giving cause of fear to his enemies who had killed his father.
2. He had an eye infection.
3. 'Life is so beautiful.'
4. How to say 'no'.
1. ... a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas.
2. A dark red love knot.
3. Tim the ostler.
4. Drank the inn-keeper's ale.
1. 'Are you happy, Mr. Superman?'
2. When Roark goes to see the restructured Temple for the last time.
3. I Do; answering the statement: 'You don't run things around here.'
4. The Parthenon.
1. Gone With the Wind.
2. In the doomed maiden voyage of the Titanic.
3. A debate between Harvard and Yale on Capitalism vs. Socialism.
4. The Immigration Official reads it from the wrist band that Count Rosnovski gave him, and writes it on the form.
1. A notch on the lower side of the signboard of the inn caused by the blow that Captain tried to inflict on Black Dog.
3. Pieces of Eight.
4. Cheese. The doctor later takes a box of cheese for him to bribe into telling the secret of the treasure.
1. Four crosses lying side by side with their horizontal arms touching each other.
2. Bitten off by a crocodile in the Andamans.
3. Chemistry lab.
4. It was in a repair yard.
Do not close this window. You can use this window to open answers side by side to the questions using the links on the left.