Trivia Quiz Finals - Answers to Miscellaneous Round
1. It is the only digital Rolex in existence - the rest are analog..
2. The amount of land that can be ploughed by a pair of bullocks in one day.
3. The Russian flag: many Russian flags were dropped on the surface of moon by Luna 11 as early as 1959.
4. The guillotine.
5. Dropped its formula 1 racing unit.
6. Spain had converted to the Gregorian calendar while England, being Protestant, had not. This led to a difference of ten days between the reckoning of time in the two parts of Europe.
Do not close this window. You can use this window to open answers side by side to the questions using the links on the left.