Trivia Quiz Finals - History Round
1. This world event led to the development of a religious sect called flagellants; led to Jewish massacres in several European cities; labour shortages, demand for higher wages, efforts to control the economy, and subsequent strikes and peasant rebellions. What event?
2. In 1810, on what grounds did Napoleon had his first marriage with Josephine (in 1809) annulled, only to marry Mari Louis, daughter of the Austrian Emperor?
3. Which Asian leader founded the French Communist Party in 1918?
4. After the assassination of JFK, where did Lyndon Johnson take oath of office?
5. The independent sovereignty of which state was recognised by the fascist government of Italy in the Lateran Treaty of 1929?
6. Which was the only Indian newspaper not to feature the death of Mahatma Gandhi on the first page, and why?