India Quiz Finals - Bollywood Round
1. In the movie Champion, when the seven kids are picking Sunny Deol's nickname, each of the kids writes a letter down, and Abazz unscrambles them to make Champion. But there is a discrepancy in this process. What?
2. In 1958, for what technological innovation did Gurudutt obtain the copyright license from 20th century fox for his production 'Kagaz ke Phool'?
3. Which department of the West Bengal govt finally provided financial assistance for Satyajit Ray's film Pather Panchali?
4. Which film actor directed a Hindi remake of Billy Wilder’s Irina la Douce as Manoranjan in 1963?
5. Which two non-film personalities, famous in their own right, play Rakhee’s parents in Kabhi Kabhi?
6. Hrishikesh Mukherjee dedicated a movie to Raj Kapoor and the city of Bombay. In the movie one character is loosely based on Raj Kapoor and another on Hrishida. Raj Kapoor addressed Hrishida with an endearment, which is included in the movie. What movie?