Cartoons Quiz Finals - Answers to Things they do Round
1. On the death of Charles Schulz, a hundred cartoonists dedicated their strips to him; this one is Arlo and Janis. Here's a link.
2. The Crab with the Golden Claws.
3. Trick question! This is the first C&H strip, so all three were introduced.
4. Steamboat Willie, the first sound-visual coordinated movie.
5. That it was two sizes too small.
Do not close this window. You can use this window to open answers side by side to the questions using the links on the left.