Cartoons Quiz Finals - Funda Round
1. How do we know when Shikari Shambhu is frightened, although he never admits it?
2. In French, Dogmatix is called Idťfix. What is the funda behind this?
3. In what form do Nagarajís snakes usually occur when he is not using them as ropes or for attack?
4. How did Kapish become able to lengthen his tail as much as he wished?
5. Snoopy couldn't be a real one of this alter ego because he would be too embarrassed to squeeze girls. Which one?
6. This cartoon was written for ten years, and it was very popular. Yet there was never any merchandising done around it, because the cartoonist systematically refused it. After ten years, he decided to retire, saying, "This is not a recent or easy decision, and I leave with some sadness. My interests have shifted, however, and I believe I've done what I can do within the constraints of daily deadlines and small panels." The last strip says, 'Itís like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on... a day full of possibilities... let us go exploring.' Which cartoon are we talking about?